HR's internship program provides college students with valuable work experience and the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a professional, real-world business setting
Interns will have the opportunity to shadow various departments throughout HR including Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Finance, and Project Management. At the conclusion of the internship, each intern will prepare a presentation for the HR executive team as follows:
• Identify 3 things that they learned during the program that they did not previously know or helped put their classroom work into perspective
• What did they like and dislike about the program and any suggestions to improve the program
• Create a business case that identifies an area for improvement at HR in any of the functions they experienced during the internship
Total compensation for the internship is $7,000, which will be paid on a biweekly basis.
• Business Administration
• Supply Chain
• Must be currently enrolled in college or a recent college graduate
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass drug test and background check
HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2600 Eastern Blvd. Suite 201
York, PA 17402